VMI and demand planning from Park City Group are built on sophisticated automated systems that collect, sort, and analyze data to produce actionable intelligence for business decisions and enhanced capabilities, including:
- Improve forecast accuracy, days of supply and service level;
- Allow planners to focus on value-added customer service instead of Excel formulas;
- Provide improved visibility into your own DC inventory levels;
- Provide statistical forecasting for systematic planning of promotions, new item introductions, analysis and seasonal trends;
- Improve supplier reputation within the retailer community; and
- Maximize shipping efficiency by automatically generating orders that meet shipping constraints, such as weight and pallets.
For more information, go to www.parkcitygroup.com.Forward-Looking Statement Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “expect,” “forecast,” “intend,” “may,” “plan,” “project,” “predict,” “if”, “should” and “will” and similar expressions as they relate to Park City Group, Inc. (”Park City Group”) are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. Park City Group may from time to time update these publicly announced projections, but it is not obligated to do so. Any projections of future results of operations should not be construed in any manner as a guarantee that such results will in fact occur. These projections are subject to change and could differ materially from final reported results. For a discussion of such risks and uncertainties, see “Risk Factors” in Park City’s annual report on Form 10-K, its quarterly report on Form 10-Q and its other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the dates on which they are made.