- Appointment of Two Key Positions: Dr. Robert D. Hopkins as Head of Clinical Operations and Project Management and Mr. Dilip Wadgaonkar Head of Product Development and Manufacturing.
- Continued to Advance Patient Enrollment in Phase II Deferiprone CRMD001 for Prevention of Contrast Induced Nephropathy – 3 rd Most Common Cause of Hospital Acquired Renal Insufficiency
- Entered Final Stages of Manufacturing Scale-up of Neutrolin® for the Prevention of Catheter Related Bloodstream Infection (CRBI) and Maintenance of Catheter Function in Hemodialysis Patients – A Significant Unmet Medical Need for Dialysis Patients
- Expected Investigational Device Exemption Submission to FDA by Year End 2010 for Neutrolin®
- Awarded two Federal Grants totaling $488,959 from the Qualifying Therapeutic Discovery Project Program
CorMedix Inc. (“CorMedix”) (NYSE Amex: CRMD), a pharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing therapeutic products for the prevention and treatment of Cardiorenal disease, today announced its results for the quarter ended September 30, 2010. Third Quarter 2010 Highlights and Business Update: