ISELIN, N.J., Nov. 8, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTI) (Nasdaq:OTIV), a global leader in contactless microprocessor-based smart card solutions, for homeland security, payments, petroleum payments and other applications, today announced that it will present at Merriman Capital's 7 th annual Investor Summit on November 16, 2010 at 1:30pm. This event will be held in New York City. A presentation regarding OTI's market positioning, financial performance and strategic direction will be provided. On Track Innovations Ltd. (OTI) is a leading contactless smart card solution provider. Applications developed by OTI include product solutions for:
- SmartID – complete end-to-end in house solution for Homeland security – national ID cards, e-passports, driver's license, voter ID and more.
- MediSmart - transforming patient's Electronic Health Record (EHR) to a portable medium.
- Payments – Supporting MasterCard, Visa contactless payment programs.
- EasyPark – in-vehicle parking meter solution.
- EasyFuel – Fuel management and petroleum solution.
The On Track Innovations Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5736For more information on OTI, visit www.otiglobal.com, the content of which is not part of this press release. About Merriman Holdings, Inc. Merriman Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:MERR) is a financial services firm focused on fast-growing companies and the institutions that invest in them. The company offers high-quality investment banking, equity research, institutional services and corporate & venture services, and specializes in three growth industry sectors: CleanTech, Consumer, Media & Internet and Technology. For more information, please go to www.merrimanco.com.
CONTACT: On Track Innovations Ltd. Galit Mendelson, Vice President of Corporate Relations 732 429 1900 ext. 111 email@example.com MS-IR LLC Investor Relations: Miri Segal 917-607-8654 firstname.lastname@example.org