- Traffic and connection management tools and commercial scanners help identify, slow and reject spam and virus attacks
- Proprietary predictive technology helps to identify both unknown and new viruses and spam
- Message track and trace functionality allows administrators to determine e-mail status as delivered, blocked or in queue
- Identification and control of confidential, malicious, or inappropriate inbound or outbound e-mail
- Aids in the enforcement of e-mail acceptable use policies to reduce the risk of legal action, damage to corporate reputation and data loss
- Secure, encrypted private e-mail networks help to safeguard the privacy and integrity of e-mail communications
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) functionality encrypts the entire e-mail connection between sender and recipient network boundaries
“This partnership with Dell signifies the strength of both the Symantec Hosted Services and the Dell portfolios and our commitment to cloud-based SaaS services. We are looking forward to working with Dell’s customers and partners to bring the benefits of SaaS to more organizations, anticipating continued success across both our global Enterprise and SMB business,” said Rowan Trollope, senior vice president, Symantec Hosted Services.About DELL Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL) listens to customers and delivers worldwide innovative technology and business solutions they trust and value. Dell Services develops and delivers a comprehensive suite of services and solutions in applications, business process, consulting, infrastructure and support to help customers succeed. Learn more at www.dell.com. About Symantec Symantec (NASDAQ: SYMC) is a global leader in providing security, storage and systems management solutions to help consumers and organizations secure and manage their information-driven world. Our software and services protect against more risks at more points, more completely and efficiently, enabling confidence wherever information is used or stored. More information is available at www.symantec.com. Dell is a trademark of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.