SANTA ANA, Calif., Nov. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TTM Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:TTMI), a major global printed circuit board (PCB) manufacturer, today reported results for the third quarter of 2010, ended September 27, 2010. Third Quarter 2010 Highlights
- Net sales increased 15 percent sequentially to a record $357.8 million.
- GAAP net income attributable to stockholders grew sequentially to $29.1 million, or $0.36 per diluted share
- Non-GAAP net income attributable to stockholders increased sequentially 75 percent to $35.0 million, or $0.43 per diluted share.
- Gross margins increased to 22.5 percent.
- The combination with Meadville Holdings Ltd. was highly accretive to GAAP earnings, adding $0.15 per diluted share this quarter.
- The integration of the two companies is progressing well.