VENICE, Fla., Nov. 3, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PGT, Inc. (Nasdaq:PGTI), the leading U.S. manufacturer and supplier of residential impact-resistant windows and doors, announces financial results for the third quarter ended October 2, 2010. In the third quarter:
- Net sales were $47.2 million, an increase of $5.6 million, or 13.4%, over prior year third quarter;
- Gross margin was 30.9%, an improvement from the prior year third quarter gross margin adjusted for restructuring costs of 27.4%;
- Net loss was $207,000 compared to an adjusted net loss of $2.5 million in the prior year third quarter;
- Net loss per diluted share of $0.00 compared to an adjusted net loss per diluted share of $0.07 per share in 2009; and
- EBITDA was $4.7 million, compared to adjusted EBITDA of $3.2 million in the prior year third quarter.