- Year-over-year revenue growth of 25% and sequential revenue growth of 9%, reaching $18.1 million;
- GAAP net loss reduced to $0.8 million compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of last year; non-GAAP net loss at $49 thousand;
- GAAP operating loss reduced to $0.6 million compared with $1.5 million in the third quarter of last year; Non-GAAP operating profit at $101 thousand;
- Positive operating cash flow of $3.6 million contributed to cash, cash equivalents and marketable securities as of September 30, 2010, which totaled $44.7 million; and
- Management expects revenues at the top end of the previously provided full year 2010 guidance range $67-70 million.
Voltaire Ltd. (NASDAQ: VOLT), a leading provider of scale-out data center fabrics, today announced financial results for the three month period ended September 30, 2010. Third Quarter 2010 Main Highlights