Directors of AmeriGas Propane, Inc., general partner of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU), have declared the partnership’s regular quarterly distribution of $0.705 cents per limited partnership unit, payable November 18, 2010, to unitholders of record November 10, 2010.

AmeriGas Partners is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer. UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) through subsidiaries owns 44% of the partnership and individual unitholders own the remaining 56%.

Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.

Nominees are hereby notified that they are responsible for withholding 35% of this distribution from foreign investors as required under Section 1446 of the internal Revenue Code.

Copyright Business Wire 2010