- Liability-Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 4.04%
- 10-Year Treasury Yield: 2.72%
- Margin of Safety Ratio: 1.49
- Return on Invested Capital: 20.9%
- 10-Year Total Return: 231.72%
- 5-Year Average Tax Rate: 31.6%
- Quick Ratio: 1.11
Akzo CEO Ton Büchner must now execute on the profitability promises that were made when defending the split to be the operative move over the buyout.
Under Dutch law, PPG can bid again in six months.
European stocks were buoyed Thursday by an automotive sector in rude health, recovering commodity prices and the latest developments in Britain's election campaign.
PPG Abandons $29 Billion Takeover Bid For AkzoNobel