- Liability-Adjusted Cash Flow Yield: 4.04%
- 10-Year Treasury Yield: 2.72%
- Margin of Safety Ratio: 1.49
- Return on Invested Capital: 15%
- 10-Year Total Return: 146.76%
- 5-Year Average Tax Rate: 29.1%
- Quick Ratio: 1.29
Akzo Nobel shares surged to an all-time high Monday after PPG Industries increased its bid for the Dutch paints maker to $28.8 billion.
PPG Industries is going forward with its $26.4 billion bid for Akzo.
U.S. stock futures are rising Wednesday after earnings from Morgan Stanley top analysts' forecasts.
Here are five things you must know for Wednesday, April 19.