- Investment provided 4.75X return since initial 2004 investment
- Total return exceeds 80%
- Estimated proceeds from sale may exceed $5.6 million
- Rand previously recognized gain of $2.3 million in 2006 from recapitalization
- Employment grows 8X over period of investment
- Revenues increase 10X over period of investment
ABOUT RAND CAPITALRand Capital is a publicly held Business Development Company (BDC), and its wholly owned subsidiary is licensed by the Small Business Administration (SBA) as a Small Business Investment Company (SBIC). Rand and its subsidiary provide capital and managerial expertise to small and medium sized private companies primarily located in the Northeast U.S. Rand is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol "RAND". Rand is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. www.randcapital.com ABOUT OLYMPUS NDT Olympus NDT is a world leading manufacturer of innovative non destructive testing instruments, and is located in Waltham, MA.
CONTACT: Rand Capital Corporation Investor Contact: Daniel P. Penberthy, Executive Vice President 716.853.0802 email@example.com