AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) will hold a live Internet Audio Webcast of its conference call to discuss third quarter earnings and other current activities at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, July 28, 2010. Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the Internet at http://investor.shareholder.com/ugi/apu/events.cfm or at the company website; http://www.amerigas.com and click on Investor Relations. A telephonic replay will be available from 7:00 PM ET on July 28 through midnight Friday, July 30. The replay may be accessed at 1-800-642-1687, passcode 67798905 and international access 1-706-645-9291, passcode 67798905. AmeriGas Partners is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, owns 44% of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. and the public owns the remaining 56%. Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.
More from Press Releases
NFL Pushes for Regulation Following Supreme Court's Sports Gambling Ruling
The Supreme Court rules that previous congressional action forbidding states from legalizing sports betting was unconstitutional.
Walmart CEO: 'We Are Transforming Globally' With Flipkart
On its investor call on Wednesday morning, Walmart discusses the Flipkart deal.
March 24 Full-Day Course Offering: Professional Approach to Trading SPX
OptionsProfits, the CBOE, and Option Pit are hosting a class on March 24 that covers a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500.