AmeriGas Propane Inc., general partner of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU), announced that Randy A. Hannigan, Vice President - Field Operations, South, will retire effective October 15, 2010. Mr. Hannigan, 59, joined AmeriGas in 1978. AmeriGas CEO Eugene V. N. Bissell said, “Randy is a consummate professional whose deep and broad understanding of our business, coupled with an exemplary ability to execute, has made him an invaluable member of our leadership team. An avid outdoorsman, Randy, and his wife, Katie, will be relocating to a new home in central Pennsylvania where a great deal of hunting, fishing and camping will be on the agenda. We wish them both the best.” Mr. Hannigan’s 32 year career with AmeriGas began at the company’s York, Pennsylvania facility and led him to roles of increasing responsibility in Maryland, Connecticut, Colorado and the company’s Valley Forge headquarters. Following Mr. Hannigan’s retirement, those employees who reported directly to him will be reassigned to other members of senior management. AmeriGas Partners is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer, serving approximately 1.3 million customers in all 50 states from approximately 1,200 locations. UGI Corporation (NYSE:UGI), through subsidiaries, owns 44% of the Partnership and public unitholders own the remaining 56%. Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.
More from Press Releases
NFL Pushes for Regulation Following Supreme Court's Sports Gambling Ruling
The Supreme Court rules that previous congressional action forbidding states from legalizing sports betting was unconstitutional.
Walmart CEO: 'We Are Transforming Globally' With Flipkart
On its investor call on Wednesday morning, Walmart discusses the Flipkart deal.
March 24 Full-Day Course Offering: Professional Approach to Trading SPX
OptionsProfits, the CBOE, and Option Pit are hosting a class on March 24 that covers a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500.