- RealD -- RLD
- Lead Underwriter -- JP Morgan
- 10.75 million shares
- Current Price Range $13 to $15
- Deal size to the mid-range -- $150.5 million
- Market cap to the mid-range -- $667.3 million
- Sector -- Radio & TV Communications Equipment
Failing Toys 'R' Us has around 18% U.S. market share, and Amazon stands to get the biggest piece of it.
Struggling Sears definitely has some major issues as it looks to survive beyond 2018. The Toys 'R' Us bankruptcy and liquidation should wake everyone up to one key thing happening in retail.
Amazon will reportedly stop selling Google's Nest smart home products as it develops its own devices and services.