- RealD -- RLD
- Lead Underwriter -- JP Morgan
- 10.75 million shares
- Current Price Range $13 to $15
- Deal size to the mid-range -- $150.5 million
- Market cap to the mid-range -- $667.3 million
- Sector -- Radio & TV Communications Equipment
GameStop's lower revenue and traffic were inevitable in an industry that's seeing its customer base erode and migrate to online sales.
The world's largest retailer still gets no love from New York City, not from the mayor, the unions or some consumers.
Malls are sitting empty as some of the biggest names in retail close locations and scramble to catch up with consumer preferences.