- RealD -- RLD
- Lead Underwriter -- JP Morgan
- 10.75 million shares
- Current Price Range $13 to $15
- Deal size to the mid-range -- $150.5 million
- Market cap to the mid-range -- $667.3 million
- Sector -- Radio & TV Communications Equipment
A surprise rally in crude oil and a series of positive earnings from the likes of Best Buy helps push Wall Street into the green on Tuesday.
Best Buy (BBY) reported better-than-expected fiscal 2017 second quarter results before Tuesday's opening bell.
Appliance sales are driving results for companies like Best Buy, J.C. Penney,and Home Depot, according to Jim Cramer, who says consumers are spending more money on home improvement.