- RealD -- RLD
- Lead Underwriter -- JP Morgan
- 10.75 million shares
- Current Price Range $13 to $15
- Deal size to the mid-range -- $150.5 million
- Market cap to the mid-range -- $667.3 million
- Sector -- Radio & TV Communications Equipment
Sears' loss could be these retailers' gain as a market share vacuum opens up. Look out, Amazon -- bricks and mortar isn't done yet.
Coffee company Keurig will soon take a controlling stake in the newly formed Keurig Dr Pepper.
Stocks of companies that go hand and hand with an economic expansion just won't quit.
Domino's Pizza CEO Patrick Doyle will be going out in style when he retires later this year. Here are his biggest thoughts about the future of fast-food before he heads off into the sunset.