BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- Federal Reserve officials reiterated yesterday that they will keep interest rates near a record low of about zero for an "extended period" because inflation is under control and unemployment is still near a 26-year high.
10. Rayonier ( RYN) owns timberland and sells cellulose fibers.
9. Hatteras Financial ( HTS) invests in residential mortgage-backed securities.
8. Health Care REIT ( HCN) invests in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities.
7. Federal Realty Investment Trust ( FRT) owns retail and mixed-use properties.
6. Simon Property Group ( SPG) owns malls and shopping centers.
5. MFA Financial ( MFA) manages a portfolio of mortgage-backed securities.
4. Capstead Mortgage ( CMO) is a self-managed mortgage REIT.
3. Chimera Investment ( CIM) invests in mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities.
2. Redwood Trust ( RWT) invests in non-agency mortgage-backed securities.
1. Anworth Mortgage ( ANH) invests in agency mortgage-backed securities.