BOSTON ( TheStreet) -- U.S. stocks rallied yesterday after China said it would relax its yuan currency peg. The move will make U.S. goods cheaper overseas, benefiting American exporters. Here are 10 companies that will capitalize on a weaker dollar.
9. Caterpillar ( CAT) manufactures construction and mining equipment.
8. Freeport-McMoRan ( FCX) explores for copper, silver and gold.
7. Cummins ( CMI) manufactures diesel and natural-gas engines.
6. Bucyrus ( BUCY) manufactures mining equipment.
5. Nvidia ( NVDA) sells chips for advanced visual displays.
4. Nike ( NKE) sells sports equipment and apparel.
3. Estee Lauder ( EL) sells cosmetics, fragrances and hair-care products.
2. Tiffany & Co. ( TIF) sells fine jewelry.
1. Coach ( COH) sells premium hand bags and accessories.