Directors of AmeriGas Propane, Inc., general partner of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU), have declared a partnership distribution of $0.705 cents per limited partnership unit, payable May 18, 2010 to unitholders of record May 10, 2010. The increase in the regular quarterly distribution to $0.705 represents a 5% increase. The annualized distribution rate including this increase will be $2.82 per limited partnership unit. AmeriGas Partners is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer. UGI Corporation (NYSE: UGI) through subsidiaries owns 44% of the partnership and individual unitholders own the remaining 56%. Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com. Nominees are hereby notified that they are responsible for withholding 35% of this distribution from foreign investors as required under Section 1446 of the Internal Revenue Code.
More from Press Releases
NFL Pushes for Regulation Following Supreme Court's Sports Gambling Ruling
The Supreme Court rules that previous congressional action forbidding states from legalizing sports betting was unconstitutional.
Walmart CEO: 'We Are Transforming Globally' With Flipkart
On its investor call on Wednesday morning, Walmart discusses the Flipkart deal.
March 24 Full-Day Course Offering: Professional Approach to Trading SPX
OptionsProfits, the CBOE, and Option Pit are hosting a class on March 24 that covers a wide variety of methods to trade the S&P 500.