AmeriGas Partners, L.P. (NYSE: APU) will hold a live Internet Audio Webcast of its conference call to discuss second quarter earnings and other current activities at 4:00 PM ET on Wednesday, April 28.

Interested parties may listen to the audio webcast both live and in replay on the Internet at http://investor.shareholder.com/ugi/apu/events.cfm or at the company website; http://www.amerigas.com and click on Investor Relations.

A telephonic replay will be available from 7:00 PM ET on April 28 through midnight Friday, April 30. The replay may be accessed at 1-888-203-1112, passcode 4051448 and International access 1-719-457-0820, passcode 4051448.

AmeriGas Partners is the nation’s largest retail propane marketer. UGI Corporation, through subsidiaries, owns 44% of AmeriGas Partners, L.P. and the public owns the remaining 56%.

Comprehensive information about AmeriGas is available on the Internet at http://www.amerigas.com.

Copyright Business Wire 2010