MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. ( TheStreet) -- Google ( GOOG) says a week after it stopped censoring its search engine in China, the company's mobile services were being partially blocked, reports say. Google stated its mobile services were "partially blocked" on a Web site listing the availability of its Chinese services Monday, the Wall Street Journal reports. Previously, the Web site has said there were "no issues" with its mobile services. It was unclear, however, whether this was definite retaliation from the Chinese government or if it was one of the several routine Internet blocks in China, the company told the Journal. In an interview with the Journal last week, Google co-founder Sergey Brin said the company is hopeful that its services will remain accessible and is reviewing all its operations to decide which ones to migrate to Hong Kong. Last week, China Unicom ( CHU), China's second largest mobile operator, said it wouldn't put Google search in some new phones, citing the company's decision to stop censoring. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.