- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI): 30%
- SPDR S&P Dividend Aristocrat (SDY): 18%
- SPDR S&P World ex-US (GWL): 9%
- iShares iBoxx Invesment Grade Corp Bond (LQD): 20%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND): 20%
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD): 3%
The trajectory of U.S. oil production may further upset the balance of global crude supply and demand, sending commodity prices plummeting once again, one firm argues.
The S&P 500 and Dow slip on a crude oil slump.
Stocks are mixed as energy lags, health care leads.
Chevron and Exxon Mobil have much better dividend yields than the utilities ETF, and are outperforming the energy ETF as crude oil slumps.