- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI): 30%
- SPDR S&P Dividend Aristocrat (SDY): 18%
- SPDR S&P World ex-US (GWL): 9%
- iShares iBoxx Invesment Grade Corp Bond (LQD): 20%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND): 20%
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD): 3%
Here's your 'silver linings playbook' for what promises to be a nerve-wracking week of unpredictable politics, mixed corporate earnings and volatile energy prices.
M&A may dominate headlines, but investors need to watch earnings as well, says Jim Cramer.
A larger-than-expected crude oil stockpile drawdown saw the commodity soar to one-year highs Wednesday, and with it came an energy industry longing for a comeback.
Oilfield services executives are likely to come out bullish this week, but investors should note a rebound is not underway until these companies start hiring and spending money on equipment.