- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI): 30%
- SPDR S&P Dividend Aristocrat (SDY): 18%
- SPDR S&P World ex-US (GWL): 9%
- iShares iBoxx Invesment Grade Corp Bond (LQD): 20%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND): 20%
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD): 3%
Bill Barrett, Denbury, Hess, Marathon, Oasis and Whiting could feel the gyrations in the markets the most given their higher oil composition.
The stocks that stand to do well under a Donald Trump presidency pointed to good things in the week leading up to the showdown.