- Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF (VTI): 30%
- SPDR S&P Dividend Aristocrat (SDY): 18%
- SPDR S&P World ex-US (GWL): 9%
- iShares iBoxx Invesment Grade Corp Bond (LQD): 20%
- Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND): 20%
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD): 3%
Hedge funds were scooping up shares of these stocks in the second quarter, according to 13F filings. Should you buy them now?
Exxon Mobil (XOM) is reportedly looking for a buyer for a Montana refinery.
Donald Trump did an awkward tap dance on immigration last week, and the stocks that stand to do well in the market under his presidency didn't fare much better.
The seller, owned by onetime billionaire Autry Stephens, has been shedding assets to pay down its debt load, which some have estimated at around $1 billion.