- The high-grade, short end of the curve showed a total return of positive 0.01%, according to Municipal Market Advisors (MMA) data. The high-grade, intermediate part of the curve showed a total return of positive 0.02%. The high-grade, long end of the curve showed a total return of positive 0.03%.
- $550 million tax-exempt general revenue bonds for the Regents of the University of California; Aa3; (retail March 11/institutional March 12) $445 million personal income tax secured revenue bonds for the District of Columbia; Aa2/AAA/AA; (March 10) $435 million higher education university revenue bonds for the University of Pittsburgh; Aa2/AA/NR; (retail March 9/institutional March 10) $350 million highway user tax revenue bonds for the Oregon Dept. of Transportation; (March 11) $330 million revenue bonds for Vanderbilt University, Tenn.; (March 10)