|Click here for larger image.|
-- Steven Harr of Morgan Stanley on May 12. ($38 price target, underweight rating) "We agree entirely that the FLEX data, if robust, might allow Erbitux to take some share from Avastin in lung cancer, and our forecast assumes modest share loss. However, we would be shocked if the data are good enough for Erbitux to take dramatic share from Avastin given that the data release has been delayed for so long."
-- Mark Schoenebaum of Bear Stearns on May 6. (Covers Genentech)
-- Jim Reddoch of Friedman, Billings, Ramsey on March 20. ($42 price target, market perform rating) "While the final OS (overall survival) benefit improvement of Erbitux FLEX study may not be as robust as that seen in Avastin , Erbitux could offer a viable alternative to NSCLC patients with squamous cell histology, which represents 20% to 40% of NSCLC patients."
--Han Li of Stanford Group on Oct.1, 2007. ($60 price target, buy rating) The Data to Come May 31
- Abstract #LBA4011: Phase III data from CAIRO II study in mCRC
- Abstract #7516: Two-year survival data from phase II RTOG-0324 study in locally advanced NSCLC
- Abstract #4000: K-Ras mutational status effect on PFS and response rate outcomes for patients in phase III OPUS trial
- Abstract #3: Phase III FLEX data in NSCLC
- Abstract #2: K-Ras mutational status effect on progression-free survival and response rate outcomes for patients from phase III CRYSTAL study