- People talk about how Level 3's (LVLT) CFO leaving before earnings was a sign to get out. I am in Superior Offshore International (DEEP) and saw a disclosure last week that its general counsel and its COO both resigned on Oct. 22.
Is this reason to bail?
- I've taken some partial profits in lululemon athletica (LULU) but wonder if it has come down enough to start buying more shares.
- What about Intuitive Surgical (ISRG)? I realize it moved big, but is it going to bottom at $250?
- Humana (HUM) tanked after reporting what I thought was a good quarter and raising guidance. Its costs were up, but it still beat;
why is it headed lower?
- Have you thought about what to do with the Transocean (RIG) dividend?
Buy more shares to maintain the size of the position or use cash for other purchases?
- I believe Bobby McCann is perfect to fill the spot of CEO at Merrill Lynch (MER), what the company is waiting for is beyond me. Let McCann bring in a new CFO and risk management team and rebuild Merrill the right way.
What do you think?
- Smith & Wesson will miss Wall Street estimates; is this a good time to buy?
- So Smith & Wesson 's fundamentals are worse, OK.
But are the they 40% worse?