- I've been doing some homework on Johnson Controls (JCI) and believe it's a great company.
Would you recommend starting a position here for the next 12 to 18 months?
- I think there's still $2.50 up with maybe $1 down in BEA Systems (BEAS).
Is it a buy again or should we walk away from it now?
- XTO (XTO) and Chesapeake Energy (CHK) have been strong and yet Nabors (NBR) has been doing terribly. Many of the rigs are idle and rates are lower. If the natural gas business stocks are doing well, how can the natural gas drillers stocks be so weak?
- I am utterly stumped by Palomar Medical Technologies (PMTI). I have held the stock for two years and took a little schnitzel when it rode up over $40. But the portion I kept is now back to where it started two years ago. ... Any thoughts?
- Does Cramer have a year-end target for the Nasdaq?
- Level 3 (LVLT) is down, but I'm not destroyed. Why? Because I got out right after its CFO was pushed out.
That trade was straight out of the Cramer toolbox: If you hear of a problem with a CFO or accounting, exit.