- The S&P index funds aren't exactly gobbling up NYSE Euronext (NYX).
- I sold off E*Trade (ETFC) before the drop. I like the company, but I feel there's still down side here.
Where would you look to get back into this stock?
- I bought Transocean (RIG) on a pullback at $112.50. Did I pay too much?
- I am down $2,000 in ValueClick (VLCK) from the time Jim Cramer said buy it. I am still holding on to hope.
- There's been a lot of news surrounding the Black Monday anniversary. It seems to me that is was in the back of the market's mind and caused it to be panicked down for any "bad news" today. What's are your thoughts?
- If you take a look at Google's (GOOG) history, it was growing at 60% in the first quarter of 2007 and had a trailing P/E ratio of only 39. In the second quarter it was only growing at 40% again with a trailing P/E of 39. It seems like Apple (AAPL) should pay a higher multiple, but it's already paying a 52-times earnings trailing P/E. It seems to me that it is time to go back maybe to a 45 trailing P/E because we are in a slower economy which should send the price down to $645. Thoughts?
On Stockpickr Answers Thursday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded: