- Quick question on Research In Motion (RIMM):
Any concerns about the sequential rise in Blackberries activated vs. shipped over the last few quarters?
- You may be perfectly right about Bank of America (BAC) in the long run (six to nine months), but I think losses related to its two most recent acquisitions, MBNA and LaSalle, will hit BofA's earnings for the next two quarters, making the stock a big short for the short term, but a great buy for the long term. What's your opinion?
- Your recent segments on "Mad Money" in which you feature IPOs that have been overlooked by the market have made me really look into the IPO arena. I found one stock, Concho Resources (CXO), that I believe is a cheap oil/resource play. Is this stock the next Exxon (XOM) or is it just another loser?
- I thought that Robert Rubin was quoted last week in The Wall Street Journal as saying that Citigroup (C) CEO Chuck Prince was "here to stay"-- and for a long time still. Your view that Prince is leaving this week is interesting in the light of the comments made by Rubin (whom I would have thought is influential on Citi's board). Thoughts?
- What are your thoughts on Western Goldfields (TSE:WGI)?
I was trying to chose between Barrick Gold (ABX), Goldcorp (GG) and Yamana Gold (AUY) , and feel this one has the most upside risk/reward but is more speculative than the others.
On Stockpickr Answers Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions Cramer recently answered: