On Stockpickr Answers Friday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- With all of the consolidation going on among the exchanges, what is Nymex Holdings (NMX) waiting for? It should merge with NYSE Euronext (NYX).
Could NMX be holding out for CME (CME)?
- I notice Research In Motion (RIMM) had a nice pullback.
Is this a good time to get into it?
- Is it time to buy VMware (VMW)?
- Any chance that you will shoot your show from Shortsville, N.Y. (Zip Code 14548) when the Dow reaches 14,548?
- This market keeps changing and scaring me out.
How can I hold if it's an all-or-nothing scenario?