- Can Yum! Brands' (YUM) and McDonald's (MCD) large, overseas same-store sales gains be extrapolated into potentially big numbers for Coca-Cola (KO) and Pepsi (PEP)? I don't think folks wash down that food with milk. Thoughts?
- Cramer recently mentioned that Rite Aid (RAD) and Walgreen (WAG) were at a disadvantage compared to CVS (CVS) because CVS has Caremark...
When Rite Aid integrates its recent acquisition, how far behind will it be on the generic side?
- EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) has become the new sexy way to analyze equities. You've gone over plenty of times about price-to-earnings (P/E) and P/E-to-growth (PEG) ratios, but I think there is some demand for explaining this new style a bit more, especially how to apply it and not just the functional definition.
Are there industries you find it works very well for, and some not at all?
- What's going on with Alvarion (ALVR)?
Why oh why is this stock going down as the Nasdaq moves up?
- How do you hang out with people that are not stockpickers? This geeky addiction of mine has me thinking and wanting to talk stocks all the time ... or is it just me?