On Stockpickr Answers Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- You recently recommended Bank of America (BAC) because you believe it will take over the mortgage market and buy Countrywide (CFC)...
Would you buy call options on it?
- I bought Cleveland-Cliffs (CLF) in mid-August.
Do I sell it now? Does it go to $120 in the first quarter next year?
- I'm thinking about adding more Nova Chemicals (NCX) at these levels.
Is a takeover the only way to win or are you expecting big numbers too?
- I'm very bullish on Cubic (CUB) and Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL).
What say you?
- What's Cramer's opinion of Hershey (HSY)?