On Stockpickr Answers Tuesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- I noticed Hilton Hotels (HLT) was north of $47. Since it's being acquired for that much would you wait for the buyout or sell now?
- I saw that November $30 options for EMC (EMC) are starting to be bought.
Is this realistic for a company that seems stuck in the market tar pits?
- I had an idea for a seemingly fail-safe way to play the Transocean (RIG)-GlobalSantaFe (GSF) merger...
Do you see a flaw in my reasoning?
- Celanese (CE) vs. DuPont (DD).
What do you think of the chemical companies?
- Why no mention of Sterlite (SLT) in your IPO segments on "Mad Money" last week?