On Stockpickr Answers Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded:
- My portfolio needs an oil stock and I know you recommended ConocoPhillips (COP) on a video for TheStreet.com TV.
Should I wait for a pullback or should I pull the trigger?
- I have a question about your $80-to-$120 stocks theory. On Friday's "Mad Money" you mentioned that the theory only works in a bull market.
Do you mean a sector bull market or an all-market bull run?
- What do you think of 3M (MMM)? I don't think you mentioned the stock when you discussed which Dow 30 stocks would do best through the end of the year not your segment on your $80-$120 plays. When you previously did the $80-$120 plays, you removed Terex (TEX) and Apache (APA) because you said Terex is in the same group with Caterpillar (CAT) and Apache with ConocoPhillips.
Have you decided that Terex is different enough from Caterpillar to still be diversified?
- Considering the recent success of NYSE Euronext (NYX),
should the stock finally be put into your $80-to-$100 stocks like Caterpillar and Terex?
- In doing my homework on Yum! Brands (YUM), I listened to the latest conference call and rewatched your "Mad Money segment with CEO David Novak, so I know you like the stock (on dips) and the company.
Is the analyst earnings view of 45 cents per share realistic?