- I am long lululemon athletica (LULU) and very pleased to be, but I don't really know how to figure out using numbers what this stock's target is.
Could someone help me?
- Cramer said don't pay up for Hologic (HOLX), but it hasn't come back down yet.
Should I just go ahead and jump in?
- Jim, on "Mad Money" last night, you mentioned Barron's twice and The New York Times at least once. You are asking for more vicious articles because they know if they get under your skin, you will continue to give them invaluable advertising.
Have you ever thought about that?
- UBS (UBS) and Citi (C) have announced, and although they missed consensus estimates, their stock was up.
Does that give the green light for starting a position in a Wachovia (WB), U.S. Bancorp (USB), Bank of America (BAC) before they announce earnings?
- What are your thoughts on buying some Transocean (RIG) at this level? I came within 10 cents of purchasing a block on limit order way back when it was around $75. I've been kicking myself since then.
Do you think it's still got further to go?
- The Four Horsemen didn't get hit at the end of the lat quarter (whew).
What do you feel is the best move ahead of Research In Motion's (RIMM) earnings?
On Stockpickr Answers Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded: