- In the beginning of the year, you recommended MRV Communications (MRVC), largely due to its Luminent division and the potential of its spinoff. I have taken a few nibbles out of it on the way down. When will the haze that is the Fiberexon acquisition blow over?
Is a spinoff still possible in the near term?
- On Wednesday's show, you reiterated your buy recommendation of Genesis Lease (GLS).
Will the recent IPO of Babcock & Brown Air (FLY) reduce demand for GLS stock?
- The housing market here in Canada is basically the opposite of that in the U.S. -- it's booming.
I'm wondering if what happened to the U.S. housing market will hit Canada as well.
- Everyone has mixed opinions about Level 3 (LVLT). I know everyone seems to be betting on Jim Crowe coming back.
What are your opinions on what the stock will be at year-end?
- What do you think about Vonage (VG) now at $1 per share?
Shouldn't this company be an attractive buyout candidate for Sprint (S) or Verizon (VZ) who have won in court -- so far?