- There has been some discussion that part of the reason Level 3 Communications (LVLT) is down is because CEO Jim Crowe has been out for surgery. I got an email from investor relations that said Crowe has been back in the office working full time for a little more than a week.
Should this help now that he is back?
- Is there a catalyst that will get Marvell Technology (MRVL) back to its glory days, or is this simply a broken stock?
- I got into Foster Wheeler (FWLT) at $45 when you first recommended it and never got out. At what point am I a pig?
- What's your call on Enterra Energy Trust (ENT)?
- You called that Texas Instruments (TXN) buy way back - kudos!
Erin Burnett seriously owes you an apology for calling you out (and making folks like me temporarily question your analysis) when those floor traders were laughing at you.