- There has been some discussion that part of the reason Level 3 Communications (LVLT) is down is because CEO Jim Crowe has been out for surgery. I got an email from investor relations that said Crowe has been back in the office working full time for a little more than a week.
Should this help now that he is back?
- Is there a catalyst that will get Marvell Technology (MRVL) back to its glory days,or is this simply a broken stock?
- I got into Foster Wheeler (FWLT) at $45 when you first recommended it and never got out.At what point am I a pig?
- What's your call on Enterra Energy Trust (ENT)?
- You called that Texas Instruments (TXN) buy way back - kudos!
Erin Burnett seriously owes you an apology for calling you out (and making folks like me temporarily question your analysis) when those floor traders were laughing at you.
On Stockpickr Answers Wednesday and yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded: