- I heard you recently saying that we want to load up on biotech, consumer goods and health-care stocks. I believe I have a portfolio prepared for the upcoming economy with Google (GOOG - Get Report), EMC (EMC), Corning (GLW - Get Report), McDonald's (MCD - Get Report), Wells Fargo (WFC), Deere (DE) and Ametek (AME).
What do you think?
- Did you use a trading simulator of some sort when you were making a lot of major decisions to test your theories just before repositioning?
- In light of recent economic data and the lack of Fed action at this point, are you still sticking to your Dow 14,500 target?
- Any thoughts on Lululemon Athletica's (LULU - Get Report) upcoming quarterly report?
- The last time Greenspan drove down interest rates, the housing sector created a lot of the growth domestically. If Bernanke takes rates lower, what sector will take the place of the housing this time around?
- What's your take on CVS (CVS - Get Report) and Yamana Gold (AUY - Get Report) in the current market scenario for the next week before feds meeting?
- Do recession fears and the horrible jobs number hurt retail's chances of rallying on a rate cut?
On Stockpickr Answers Monday and over the weekend, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer recently responded: