- What's your take on Valero (VLO - Get Report)?
I love the fundamentals and growth, plus this stock is the cheapest major refiner. I was upset to see it downgraded with other refiners. Should I pull out and buy up ConocoPhillips (COP) or Exxon Mobil (XOM) as my oil play, or should I hang tight?
- In your book Mad Money: Watch TV, Get Rich, you state that Latin America is always a trade.
With the world becoming much more open and ROW
Rest of World stocks really dominating, do you still feel this way?
- I'd like to play "Am I Diversified?" if you'd be so kind. Currently, I'm invested in Citigroup (C - Get Report), Apple (AAPL), Brookfield Asset Management (BAM - Get Report), Walgreen (WAG), Novacea (NOVC) and Wyndham Worldwide (WYN).
Am I diversified?
- Today you recorded a great video -- Cramer's Steam Pipe Pick -- on TheStreet.com TV.
Is that the same logic that you used while reading through the newspapers at your old hedge fund?
- Baidu (BIDU - Get Report): It's selling off two days in a row.
Is it time to back up the truck in BIDU?
- Golden Star Resources (GSS - Get Report). What a ride. Bought at $4.60. Doubled down at $3.80. I'm about even.
How should I look at this stock and the underlying metal in order to make a buy or sell decision?
The only data I've got is that gold recently touched a two-year trend line and held. I'm more investor than trader and am prepared to hold ... but I would really appreciate any insights.
- Add VF Corp (VFC - Get Report) to your list on RealMoney with regard to the market missing the story. It's reporting record numbers year over year, a 55-cent
dividend and guidance for another record year. Result? Down $2.10.
On Stockpickr Answers Friday and late yesterday, Jim Cramer responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community. Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section. Here are a few of the questions to which Cramer has recently responded: