| Which small-caps with steady dividends would you consider investing in? |
- Stockerblog's guide to dividends, a list of 200 stocks paying monthly dividends.
- The top 100 highest-yielding stocks that pay monthly dividends.
- The Microcap Speculator's list of micro-caps with dividends.
- Dividends Are Important, a list of companies that pay dividends and also have very low payout ratios so that they can handle a decline in revenue before having to cut their dividends.
- European Banks With Dividends, a list of names that offer a little diversification outside of the U.S. dollar.
- Some closed-end funds that pay hefty dividends.
- Income Deposit Securities, a list of hybrid stocks/bonds that pay high yields.
- A list of high-yielding tobacco stocks.
- Finally, there's the Morgan Stanley: A Yen for Yield list. By way of explanation, note the following from the Jan. 22, 2007, issue of Barron's: "Morgan Stanley's chief U.S. investment strategist, Henry McVey, says the Pension Protection Act of 2006 'adds legs' to his research team's Brave New World."