- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF), with an indicated yield of 11.0%.
- Deerfield Triarc Capital (DFR), 11.1%
- Newcastle Investment (NCT), 10.7%
- JER Investors Trust (JRT), 6.3%
- Affordable Residential Communities (ARC), 7.1%
It's always been my opinion that it pays to have more -- not fewer -- expert market views and analyses when you're making investing or trading decisions. That's why I recommend you take advantage of our free trial offer to TheStreet.com's RealMoney premium Web site, where you'll get in-depth commentary and money-making strategies from over 50 Wall Street pros, including Jim Cramer. Take my advice -- try it now.
Please note that due to factors including low market capitalization and/or insufficient public float, we consider MMR, MWP, LUM, NRF, JRT, ARC and MMLP to be small-cap stocks. You should be aware that such stocks are subject to more risk than stocks of larger companies, including greater volatility, lower liquidity and less publicly available information, and that postings such as this one can have an effect on their stock prices.