Wall Street still loves Tesla (TSLA) .
Its most-recent quarterly report showed the Palo Alto, California-based electric automaker is burning through money and accumulating debt. Tesla shares are booming though. They have risen more than 79% this year, and 46% in the past three months.
Despite the car manufacturer's lack of profit, the excitement surrounding the company's developments and products continues to fuel its overall growing share price.
Here are 20 reasons investors are enthusiastic about Tesla.
Don't miss these top stories from TheStreet:
- Could Walmart Shock Everyone By Spending Over $70 Billion to Buy Costco to Take on Amazon? Well...
- 20 Photos Will Help You Get Why Money-Losing Tesla Is Worth More Than $60 Billion
- Travis Kalanick and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Week
- Alibaba's Jack Ma: China Needs More 'Made in America' Products
- What Apple, Microsoft and Some of the World's Biggest Tech Companies Are Doing Now in Healthcare
Editors' pick: Originally published June 15.