The New York International Auto Show is still in full swing, serving up some great selfie opportunities as well as insights into the car industry.
Here are several of the most exciting things TheStreet learned while attending the event and talking to auto executives. Sorry Tesla (TSLA) bulls, your favorite electric car company is nowhere to be found on this list.
Editors' pick: Originally published April 21.
Read more of TheStreet's coverage of the NY Auto Show:
- Cadillac Brings the Netflix Model To Your Driveway
- Audi Just Unveiled The Most Powerful TT Ever Built
- Why Toyota Decided to Radically Redesign Your Mom's Favorite Car, the Camry
- This Is the $45,000 Electric BMW With Recyled Seats That Targets Busy Urban Millennials
- Inside Audi's Mind Blowing R8 Sports Car With Laser Lights and a Killer Price Tag
- Here's When BMW Thinks You Will Be Able to Drive With No Hands
- Criminals Won't Be Able to Escape Ford's Mind Blowing New Hybrid Police Car