Skip to main content

Address And Details

100 Vanguard Blvd. , Malvern, PA 19355
Fund Manager Team Managed
Manager Tenure

Strategy And Objective

The Fund seeks to provide long-term growth of income and a high and sustainable level of current income, along with moderate long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests approximately 60% to 65% of its assets in investment-grade fixed income securities that the advisor believes will generate a reasonable level of current income, including corporate, U.S. Treasury, and government agency bonds, as well as mortgage-backed securities. The remaining 35% to 40% of Fund assets are invested in common stocks of companies that have a history of above-average dividends or expectations of increasing dividends.

Net Asset Value

as of 5:41 PM ET 01/14/2022

Performance

  • 1 Week
  • -0.21%
  • 1 Month
  • -3.45%
  • 3 Months
  • -2.86%
  • 1 Yr Return
  • +1.59%
  • 5 Yr Return
  • +12.74%

Equity Sector Breakdown

Finance 8.51%
NonDurables 7.90%
Health 6.10%
Technology 4.35%
IndustrialCyclical 4.26%
Utilities 2.78%
Energy 2.31%
RetailTrade 1.19%
ConsumerDurables 0.68%
Services 0.49%

Asset Allocation

Asset Type % Of Allocation
Stocks 38.58%
ForeignStocks 4.06%
Cash 0.00%
Bonds 0.00%
Preferred 0.00%
Convertible 0.00%
Other 0.00%
ForeignBonds 0.00%
ForeignHedged 0.00%
Total Net Assets 12.78 B

Risk Measures

Criteria 3 Years 5 Years 10 Years
Alpha 0.76 0.51 1.02
Beta 0.38 0.37 0.35
R Squared 0.82 0.80 0.70
Std Deviation 7.39 6.38 5.52
Sharpe Ratio 1.41 1.11 n/a

Purchase Information

as of 5:42 PM ET 01/13/2022
Minimum Initial $3000
Minimum Additional $1
Minimum Initial IRA $0

Performance

Timeframe Average Annual Current Performance Monthly As Of 12/31/2021 Average Annual Current Performance Quarterly As Of 12/31/2021 Avg Annual Current Performance Monthly As Of 12/31/2021 Avg Annual Current Performance Quarterly As Of 12/31/2021
1 Year
  • +8.50%
  • +8.50%
+8.50% +8.50%
3 Year
  • +11.05%
  • +11.05%
+11.05% +11.05%
10 Year
  • +7.65%
  • +7.65%
+7.65% +7.65%
Life Of Fund
  • +9.67%
  • +9.67%
+9.67% +9.67%

Top 10 Holdings

Symbol Company Name % Of Assets
CPBD TOTAL*CORPORATE BONDS 43.22%
MUNB TOTAL*MUNICIPAL BONDS 2.89%
ASB TOTAL*ASSET BACK SECURITIES 2.63%
CASH TOTAL*CASH 2.03%
USBD TOTAL*US GOVT BONDS 11.42%
JPM JPMORGAN CHASE & CO 1.75%
JNJ JOHNSON & JOHNSON 1.45%
CSCO CISCO SYSTEMS INC 1.39%
BAC BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION 1.36%
PG PROCTER & GAMBLE CO 1.29%

LATEST NEWS

Recent Articles from TheStreet

shopping clothes retail sh

Consumer Spending Remains Strong, Says Mastercard CEO

'We continue to see benefits from accumulated savings and an increasing push toward digital,' said Michael Miebach.

3. A television

Does Anyone Still Watch Broadcast Television? (And What that Means for Disney, Comcast, ViacomCBS and Fox)

New report details the increasing dominance of streaming, but live television endures.

Burger King offers curry-topped sandwiches in some markets.

Burger King Has a Daring New Sandwich

The fast-food giant modifies its menu to appeal to fans all over the world and sometimes that means offering something very bold.

Elon Musk, founder of Tesla and SpaceX, brought attention on the Clubhouse to new heights after hosting a conversation on the audio social app. Photo: AFP

Tesla's Elon Musk Cuts Law Firm After It Won't Fire Lawyer in SEC Probe, Report Says

A Tesla lawyer asked law firm Cooley to fire an attorney who worked on a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission investigation of Elon Musk, according to a Wall Street Journal report.

Revealing How Chicken McNuggets Are Made Won’t Save McDonald’s

McDonald's Takes on KFC, Wendy's With a Spicy New Menu Item

The fast-food chain has been testing a garlic pepper spicy chicken nugget, but there's a catch.

Presto is working with Checkers and Rally.

Upcoming Tech SPAC Helps Checkers Jump McDonald's

Checkers and Rally's restaurants will deploy Presto's automated voice ordering system at company-owned drive-thru locations in 2022.

Lucid Motors Lead

Lucid's 2030 EV Production Goals Bring It to Half Where Tesla Stands Now

The electric vehicle company has a production plan that shows just how speculative its nearly $70 billion valuation is.

DirecTV Lines up Content to Battle Dish, Others in Cord-Cutting War

DirecTV Drops Far-Right Channel OAN News

The move may set off a backlash against the satellite-TV company in which AT&T holds a 70% stake.

Norwegian Cruise Line Shares Tank on Weaker Guidance

Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cancel More Cruises: Why That's Not Bad for Investors

The cruise lines have canceled select sailings but Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line shareholders should take that as a positive.

Why Crocs Stock Is Lower Today

Crocs Files For NFT Trademark

The footwear company filed a trademark application to use its name on future NFTs.