|Day Low/High||99.29 / 100.77|
|52 Wk Low/High||63.04 / 106.95|
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Chemours, Incyte and Toyota, and new coverage of Visteon.
Worries are increasing around the industry, though Visteon remains a stock to watch.
- Industry-first cockpit domain controller awarded innovation prize for groundbreaking security-focused and centralized approach
In recent trading, shares of Visteon Corp. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $99.89, changing hands for $102.98/share.
Expect that the fund is hoping the new directors will send a message to the FTC that the small drug store chain can absorb hundreds of Rite Aid pharmacies.
- Visteon to provide SmartCore™ for variant of 2018 domestic Chinese light-vehicle platform
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Visteon Corp. is the #50 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.
Global technology leader to display innovations for connected car and beyond, including:
As the Trump rally gets dinged, I have started to accumulate a new position.
Shares of the cockpit electronics and smart-car technology developer have risen as Harman and Mobileye sold.
While analysts largely applauded the deal, some downgraded Mobileye's stock after its big run-up on Monday.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CORT, GCAP, VC Downgrades: AXU, FNHC, KBR, MOV, SUI Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
If you are already long the space, you likely need some protection at this point.
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Visteon Corp. is the #47 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.
See why Jim Cramer calls American Tower worth owning, even if the chart looks terrible.
Amazon.com has all the qualities we really want from our stocks - now, says Jim Cramer.
Have a look at smart tech for the home and car display, plus a superskinny notebook, all at CES.
- Cockpit electronics leader to show latest in fully reconfigurable clusters, higher resolution displays at CES® 2017
- Unique visual and acoustic in-vehicle experience shows path to autonomous driving
- First infotainment solution that offers HTML5-based app SDK and simulator
- Leading cockpit electronics supplier consolidates its leadership position in cockpit domain controllers