|Day Low/High||3.41 / 3.65|
|52 Wk Low/High||3.20 / 5.01|
Investors in Scorpio Tankers Inc saw new options begin trading this week, for the April 2018 expiration. One of the key data points that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 241 days until expiration the newly trading contracts represent a potential opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.
'Blind side' competition is playing havoc with some highly visible companies, says Jim Cramer. You can't compete with free.
Jim Cramer's bullish on Alexion Pharmaceuticals and Incyte. But, he says, Disney's good for the long term.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 06/15/2017 settlement date, which shows a 3,195,977 share increase in total short interest for Scorpio Tankers Inc , to 18,207,410, an increase of 21.29% since 05/31/2017. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.
Investors in Scorpio Tankers Inc saw new options begin trading today, for the January 2018 expiration. One of the key inputs that goes into the price an option buyer is willing to pay, is the time value, so with 242 days until expiration the newly trading contracts represent a potential opportunity for sellers of puts or calls to achieve a higher premium than would be available for the contracts with a closer expiration.
In trading on Friday, shares of Scorpio Tankers Inc crossed above their 200 day moving average of $4.40, changing hands as high as $4.59 per share. Scorpio Tankers Inc shares are currently trading up about 7.4% on the day.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/9/17, Scorpio Tankers Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.01, payable on 6/14/17. As a percentage of STNG's recent stock price of $4.28, this dividend works out to approximately 0.23%.
Shareholders of Scorpio Tankers Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $5 strike and collect the premium based on the 25 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $5 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but STNG shares would have to climb 25.9% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 32.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
In trading on Monday, shares of Scorpio Tankers Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $4.43, changing hands as high as $4.48 per share.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/21/17, Scorpio Tankers Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.01, payable on 3/30/17.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ASYS, AXU, BRN, CUTR, ERJ, NAUH, OMF, PSEC, VNO Downgrades: PIH, STNG, WEX Initiations: FDC Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Investors in Scorpio Tankers Inc. saw new options become available today, for the March 17th expiration.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Thursday, shares of Scorpio Tankers Inc. were yielding above the 11% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.50), with the stock changing hands as low as $4.51 on the day.
Investors in Scorpio Tankers Inc. saw new options become available today, for the July 2017 expiration.
It's probably time for the bears to begin going into hibernation.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.