|Day Low/High||15.20 / 15.50|
|52 Wk Low/High||8.55 / 19.45|
New Independent Director Further Strengthens Spartan's Board
Leading Class A Diesel Chassis Provider Displayed State-of-the-Art K3 605 Chassis Clad in the Stars and Stripes of the American Flag; in Gillette, Wyoming
CHARLOTTE, Mich., June 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Spartan Fleet Vehicles and Services ("Spartan"), a business unit of Spartan Motors, Inc.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
In trading on Thursday, shares of Spartan Motors, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $15.04, changing hands as low as $14.85 per share.
CHARLOTTE, Mich., June 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Spartan Fleet Vehicles and Services ("Spartan"), a business unit of Spartan Motors, Inc.
Spartan Motors Celebrated its 3rd Year of Sponsoring the FedEx St. Jude Classic, With Profits Directly Supporting the Important Work of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
CHARLOTTE, Mich., June 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Spartan Motors, Inc.
Bringing Global Expertise in Advanced Technologies and Product Innovation
Spartan Extends Aggressive Competitive Pricing to All NJPA Members for Ease of Purchase
Leading Class A Diesel Chassis Provider Introduces Spartan Connected Coach™, Five-Year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty, and Integrated Tow Vehicle Braking to Various 2019 Newmar Coach Models
Company's East Coast Plant Expansion to Bring Nearly 200 Jobs Over Three Years
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/14/18, Spartan Motors, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its semi-annual dividend of $0.05, payable on 6/15/18.
Leading Class A Diesel Chassis Provider Demonstrates Responsive Design Bringing New Digital Dash and Passive Keyless Start to Entegra Coach 2019 Models
Spartan Motors' Utilimaster Brand Underscores its Position as Market Leader in Emissions-Free Fleet Vehicle Manufacturing with the Ability to Produce Zero-Emissions All-Electric Commercial Fleet Vehicles for Vehicle Classes 4 through Class 6
Investors in Spartan Motors, Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the September 21st expiration.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/14/17, Spartan Motors, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its semi-annual dividend of $0.05, payable on 12/15/17.
Shareholders of Spartan Motors, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2018 covered call at the $17.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 60 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.