|Day Low/High||29.50 / 30.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||13.23 / 29.33|
EDD SKYW TWO are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Tuesday, June 28, 2016
ATP students may receive up to $11,000 Tuition Reimbursement; ATP Latest of 56 Flight Schools to Join SkyWest's Pilot Pathway Program
Cramer is sticking with Dave & Buster's and is sweet on Tootsie Roll.
Out in Silicon Valley the focus is not on Europe, it's on innovation and what the world will look like over the long term, Cramer says.
The French/Italian aircraft maker brought its new ATR 42-600 turboprop to the Regional Airline Association convention in Charlotte. First take: The airplane is very quiet.
CHMI SKYW TWO are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Tuesday, March 29, 2016
The airline company is still paying the price for its ill-fated 2009 purchase of Frontier Airlines and a pilot dispute that took eight years to resolve.
Investors eyeing a purchase of SkyWest Inc. stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $14.75/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SkyWest (SKYW) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. SkyWest Inc.
Airline stocks should benefit in 2016 from low fuel costs and share buybacks, provided management doesn't add too much capacity or discount too aggressively.
ABDC DX SKYW are going ex-dividend Tuesday, Tuesday, December 29, 2015
The trading panel looked at the recent rally in retail stocks ahead of the Black Friday shopping weekend.
The trading panel discussed the stock market's big rebound and whether airlines could see a slowdown in bookings due the terrorist attacks in Europe.
Shareholders of SkyWest Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2016 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SkyWest (SKYW) as a weak on high relative volume candidate