|Day Low/High||17.50 / 18.06|
|52 Wk Low/High||14.83 / 25.03|
Patterson-UTI (PTEN) stock is slipping on Monday as crude oil prices continue to drop to near six year levels.
With market sentiment at a low, the best thing to do is to stay away from the entire industry.
Shares of Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) were up in afternoon trading Thursday as oil prices remained volatile.
The onshore driller faces threat of declining activity in its core markets, but Helmerich & Payne has a history of outperforming its peers in a down market.
CHW MENT PTEN are going ex-dividend Monday, Monday, December 08, 2014
Patterson-UTI Energy Inc (PTEN) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Buy to Hold with a ratings score of C.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ASMI, DFRG, FCZA, IQNT, LLNW, MAA, NXTM Downgrades: ARCP, HLSS, PTEN Initiations: CARO Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Shares of Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) fell to a 52-week low on Thursday after crude oil prices hit a four-year low.
Stocks with insider trader activity include WTR, PTEN and SNX
Shares of Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) are down after the company was downgraded to 'neutral' from 'conviction buy' at Goldman Sachs.
Oil stocks are plummeting in early trading Monday as Goldman Sachs cut forecasts for Brent and West Texas Intermediate crude prices and downgrades a brace of stocks.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
The trading panel discussed world economic weakness and which stocks to buy on lower prices.
TCAP CNO PTEN are going ex-dividend Monday, Monday, September 08, 2014
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) as a post-market laggard candidate
In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Patterson-UTI Energy Inc. was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example FLIR Systems, Inc.
Shareholders of Patterson-UTI Energy Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Catch up on Jim Cramer's thinking over the past week about Wall Street fads and the real March Madness: IPO hysteria.
Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) has been upgraded to "buy" from "neutral" with a $37 price target, said Goldman Sachs Monday. The firm also placed the company on its Conviction List. Goldman said to expect higher onshore pricing in North America.
PKY APH PTEN are going ex-dividend Monday, Monday, March 10, 2014, 4:00 AM ET
Energy bulls have been on the rampage for months, and they turned to Patterson-UTI at the end of last week.
Patterson-UTI Energy (PTEN) soared on Thursday after issuing fourth-quarter and full-year earnings above analyst projections. By early afternoon, shares had driven 13.5% higher to $27.89, and 6.2 million shares had changed hands, nearly three times its three-month average daily trading volume.
Investors in Patterson-UTI Energy Inc. saw new options begin trading this week, for the March 22nd expiration.
Schlumberger (SLB) gained today based on a positive note about the oil services industry from Deutsche Bank.
Stocks with insider trader activity include OPK, PTEN, EVEP, CLR and IBKR
The ex-dividend date for Patterson-UTI Energy (Nasdaq:PTEN) is tomorrow, December 13, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 5 cents per share. At a price of $23.36 as of 9:50 a.m., the dividend yield is 0.8%.
HYB NMFC CPT PTEN WU are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, 5:00 AM ET
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.