Pepco Holdings Inc (POM)

22.63
1.39 6.54
NYSE : Utilities
Prev Close 21.24
Open 21.36
Day Low/High 21.24 / 27.22
52 Wk Low/High 21.56 / 27.34
Volume 33.62M
Avg Volume 4.30M
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 254.34M
Market Cap 6.85B
EPS 0.96
P/E Ratio 16.95
Div & Yield 1.08 (4.00%)
Pepco Holdings Schedules Conference Call; Fourth-Quarter 2013 Earnings Review

Pepco Holdings Schedules Conference Call; Fourth-Quarter 2013 Earnings Review

Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) has scheduled an earnings conference call at 10 a.

Pepco Holdings (POM) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

Pepco Holdings (POM) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Monday, shares of Pepco Holdings Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $19.69, changing hands as high as $19.76 per share.

Changing Dynamics in the Utilities Sector

Changing Dynamics in the Utilities Sector

Real Money's Glenn Williams sees reasons to invest in utilities companies.

5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: EVEP, POM, MWE, CM, HTA

5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: EVEP, POM, MWE, CM, HTA

These 5 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

[video] Quick Take: Avoid Homebuilders and Play Utilities Amid Freezing Temperatures

[video] Quick Take: Avoid Homebuilders and Play Utilities Amid Freezing Temperatures

As harsh winter weather continues through much of the U.S., RealMoney Pro contributor Chris Versace highlights sectors that could experience pain and profit.

Avoid Homebuilders and Play Utilities Amid Freezing Temperatures

Avoid Homebuilders and Play Utilities Amid Freezing Temperatures

RealMoney Pro contributor Chris Versace says he's avoiding homebuilders for now but the utilities group is heating up as temperatures continue to drop.

Changing Dynamics in the Utilities Sector

Customers are demanding more reliability and consuming less power.

Pepco Holdings Inc (POM): Today's Featured Utilities Winner

Pepco Holdings Inc (POM): Today's Featured Utilities Winner

Pepco Holdings was a winner within the utilities sector, rising $0.23 (1.2%) to $18.91 on heavy volume

Easing the Pain Points

Easing the Pain Points

Combating three pressures that could weigh down a portfolio.

Joseph M. Rigby, Chairman Of The Board, President, Chief Executive Officer PHI (Photo: Business Wire)

Joseph M. Rigby, Chairman Of The Board, President, Chief Executive Officer PHI (Photo: Business Wire)

Pepco Holdings Inc. (PHI) today announced that Chairman, President and CEO Joseph M.

Pepco Holdings Declares Dividend

Pepco Holdings Declares Dividend

Pepco Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE: POM) board of directors today declared a dividend on common stock of 27 cents per share payable March 31, 2014, to shareholders of record on March 10, 2014.

How To YieldBoost Pepco Holdings To 8.2% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Pepco Holdings To 8.2% Using Options

Shareholders of Pepco Holdings looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 5.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the May covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 15 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 2.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $20 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but POM shares would have to climb 4.5% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 5.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

What To Hold: 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks HME, POM, ATLS, BDN, HPT

What To Hold: 5 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks HME, POM, ATLS, BDN, HPT

These 5 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

Rounding Up Utility Losers of 2013

FirstEnergy lost 16% in 2013, but big changes are ahead.

Solar Loves Thy Neighbors

As the solar industry grows, most consumers will be winners.

What To Hold: 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks OFC, POM, HCN, LXP

What To Hold: 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks OFC, POM, HCN, LXP

These 4 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PMT, AGNC, POM, HTA

4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: PMT, AGNC, POM, HTA

These 4 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

Pepco Energy Services Awarded ESPC Task Order At The Natick Soldier Systems Center

Pepco Energy Services Awarded ESPC Task Order At The Natick Soldier Systems Center

Pepco Energy Services Inc., a subsidiary of Pepco Holdings Inc.

Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EVN, MENT, POM, VFC, OXY

Dividend Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: EVN, MENT, POM, VFC, OXY

EVN MENT POM VFC OXY are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, 5:00 AM ET

Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, VIP, POM, TWO, KMI

Best 5 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: BMR, VIP, POM, TWO, KMI

These 5 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

Not All Utilities Are Alike

Different utility types are engaged in completely different businesses.

Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, POM, HCN, MEMP

Don't Miss Out: Top 4 Yielding Hold-Rated Stocks: DRE, POM, HCN, MEMP

These 4 dividend stocks are rated a Hold by TheStreet

Pepco Holdings Becomes #64 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Cliffs Natural Resources

Pepco Holdings Becomes #64 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Cliffs Natural Resources

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 10/31/2013 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.

Doug Myers, Chief Information Officer, Pepco Holdings Photo Credit: Photo By Rick Giammaria Courtesy Of Pepco Holdings, Inc

Doug Myers, Chief Information Officer, Pepco Holdings Photo Credit: Photo By Rick Giammaria Courtesy Of Pepco Holdings, Inc

Doug Myers, chief information officer, Pepco Holdings Inc., has been named a Smart Grid Pioneer of 2013 by Smart Grid Today magazine.

Pepco Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results; Narrows 2013 Earnings Guidance Range

Pepco Holdings Reports Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results; Narrows 2013 Earnings Guidance Range

Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) today reported third quarter and nine months ended September 30, 2013 earnings from continuing operations as follows:   ...

PHI’s Rigby Joins Presidential Meeting On Cybersecurity

PHI’s Rigby Joins Presidential Meeting On Cybersecurity

Joseph M. Rigby, chairman, president and CEO of Pepco Holdings, Inc.

Pepco Holdings Declares Dividend

Pepco Holdings Declares Dividend

Pepco Holdings, Inc.’s (NYSE: POM) board of directors today declared a dividend on common stock of 27 cents per share payable December 31, 2013, to shareholders of record on December 10, 2013.

Pepco Holdings Schedules Conference Call; Third-Quarter 2013 Earnings Review

Pepco Holdings Schedules Conference Call; Third-Quarter 2013 Earnings Review

Pepco Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: POM) has scheduled an earnings conference call at 10 a.

YieldBoost Pepco Holdings From 5.7% To 7.3% Using Options

YieldBoost Pepco Holdings From 5.7% To 7.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Pepco Holdings Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 5.7% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2014 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 10 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 1.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.