|Day Low/High||12.52 / 12.93|
|52 Wk Low/High||12.22 / 32.90|
In trading on Monday, shares of NN, Inc touched a new 52-week low of $15.24/share. That's a $17.66 share price drop, or -53.68% decline from the 52-week high of $32.90 set back on 10/27/2017.
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 08/31/2018 settlement date, and NN, Inc is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 12.07 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.68. There are a number of ways to look at short data, but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/30/18, NN, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 9/17/18. As a percentage of NNBR's recent stock price of $19.75, this dividend works out to approximately 0.35%.
WELLINGTON, Ohio and CHARLOTTE, N.C.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/31/18, NN, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 6/15/18. As a percentage of NNBR's recent stock price of $22.00, this dividend works out to approximately 0.32%.
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. NN, Inc presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/15/18, NN, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 3/2/18. As a percentage of NNBR's recent stock price of $25.80, this dividend works out to approximately 0.27%.
In trading on Wednesday, shares of NN, Inc crossed above their 200 day moving average of $27.47, changing hands as high as $27.75 per share. NN, Inc shares are currently trading up about 2.8% on the day.
Shareholders of NN, Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2018 covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.60 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.1% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $30 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but NNBR shares would have to climb 9.5% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 15.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
In recent trading, shares of NN, Inc have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $31.80, changing hands for $31.90/share. When a stock reaches the target an analyst has set, the analyst logically has two ways to react: downgrade on valuation, or, re-adjust their target price to a higher level.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: DLTH, FANG, FBR, NC Downgrades: APU, FII, GRBK, LOB, MOMO, NI, NNBR, Y Initiations: FHB, HOME Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/30/17, NN, Inc will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 9/15/17. As a percentage of NNBR's recent stock price of $25.48, this dividend works out to approximately 0.27%.
Investors considering a purchase of NN, Inc shares, but cautious about paying the going market price of $26.30/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the March 2018 put at the $22.50 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of $1.35.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.