MTS Systems Corp (MTSC)

50.08
0.16 0.32
NASDAQ : Technology
Prev Close 50.24
Open 49.87
Day Low/High 49.80 / 50.27
52 Wk Low/High 41.68 / 68.28
Volume 75.81K
Avg Volume 275.80K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 16.67M
Market Cap 833.92M
EPS 3.00
P/E Ratio 24.28
Div & Yield 1.20 (2.40%)

Latest News

MTS Systems About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MTSC)

MTS Systems About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (MTSC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/16/16, MTS Systems Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.30, payable on 7/5/16. As a percentage of MTSC's recent stock price of $42.55, this dividend works out to approximately 0.71%, so look for shares of MTS Systems Corp to trade 0.71% lower — all else being equal — when MTSC shares open for trading on 6/16/16.

Heavy Volume And Pre-Market Movement For MTS Systems (MTSC)

Heavy Volume And Pre-Market Movement For MTS Systems (MTSC)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified MTS Systems (MTSC) as a pre-market mover with heavy volume candidate

MTS Systems is Now Oversold (MTSC)

MTS Systems is Now Oversold (MTSC)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AKRX, ALJJ, NYRT, PSEC, SAND, STO, WWE Downgrades: ABT, AMCN, CRAY, GBDC, MTSC, WEYS Initiations: CLLS, XHR Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Relative Strength Alert For MTS Systems

Relative Strength Alert For MTS Systems

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

MTSC: Insiders vs. Shorts

MTSC: Insiders vs. Shorts

The most recent short interest data was recently released by the NASDAQ for the 03/15/2016 settlement date, and MTS Systems Corp. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 8.92 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.88.

Strategy To YieldBoost MTS Systems Corp. To 22.5% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost MTS Systems Corp. To 22.5% Using Options

Shareholders of MTS Systems Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the July covered call at the $55 strike and collect the premium based on the $3.00 bid, which annualizes to an additional 20.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 22.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AIMC, CAJ, GRUB, HNI, HST, MGLN, MTSC, NVEC, TLP, UFS, WGO Downgrades: AMH, BGFV, BWINA, CWAY, FSM Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CIGI, GPIC, RIC, SQI Downgrades: A, AMT, AZN, CCRN, CRTO, CS, DKL, EVTC, GDOT, KMPR, LAZ, LBTYK, LCUT, LNKD, MTSC, QLIK, SCHL, SGA, TMH, TTGT, TTI, WB, WY Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report: