|Day Low/High||6.98 / 7.50|
|52 Wk Low/High||5.75 / 19.00|
The critically-acclaimed show from the Fort Worth Star-Telegram and the McClatchy Video Lab showcases the intensity and pressure associated with big-time high school football in Texas
Here's what you need to know now.
Newspaper publishers just send a cease and desist letter to Lexis Nexis.
Big news publishers say the burgeoning business of 'media monitoring' generates billions off their content -- and they want a cut.
Biloxi community screening of "The Freedom to Marry" to be followed by live-taping of LGBTQ-focused podcast
Tribune Media, TV station operator Tenga Inc. and newspaper group McClatchy Co. are also owners and will retain a minority stake in the portal.
- 57 percent are less likely to interview a candidate they can't find online
- Over 2 in 5 workers have gained weight at their current job
- Higher percentage of workers in Miami, New York and Los Angeles hiring seasonal workers this summer
- With increased competition, more employers plan to pay starting salaries above $50,000
- One-third of employers plan to hire immigrant workers in 2017, 16 percent in Q2
- One third are unsure on how much to save for retirement
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.